This individual will be responsible for budgeting, treasury and MIS and to ensure that the financial information, analysis and reporting is complete and accurate. This role will also require interaction and dialogue with relevant onshore Global counterparts, and the ability to quickly and accurately supply the demands for information.
- Candidate is responsible for recording of expense (OPEX & CAPEX) and revenue at Corporate office.
- Liaison with the banks and Company stakeholders to ensure optimum utilisation of resources.
- Candidate would be responsible for the GST/TDS compliance.
- Also, assist with the year-end audit process for GreyOrange.
- Assist with various upcoming projects.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years post qualification experience.
- Basic Practical knowledge of taxes - GST, Income Tax Act etc.
- Sound financial concepts, good knowledge of accounting principles and Entity related Controls (IGAAP, Revised Schedule VI, IFC, etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Excel alongside good IT skills particularly Outlook, Word & PowerPoint. Strong verbal and written business English communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Experience in SAP implementation would be preferred.
- Prior team management experience would be preferred.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team