GOR is seeking talented and motivated individuals to help build a scalable architecture to control thousands of individual robots processing millions of inventory transactions per day.
- Owning and working end-to-end on an application - from system (server, deployment, configuration management) to back end (container, application, database).
- Writing efficient and readable code, and having an appreciation for the same.
- Compliance with build and configuration management process.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Should be able to lead a team and show them the growth path as well as mentor them to perform their tasks more effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and maintain new features
- Design of High Level Designs(HLDs) and Low Level Designs(LLDs) from user requirements to design web applications/ web services
- 7 + years of strong hands-on development experience including Exposure to app servers.
- Ability to learn new Technologies. We experiment a lot and try out new Technologies.
- Expertise in Java/J2EE/Python/C/C++.
- Understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures.
- Experience with JUnit and test driven development and Integration build Jenkins.
- Experience in Algorithmic development and good knowledge of Data-Structures.
- Expertise in Erlang/OTP, Mnesia is added advantage.
- Technical Team handling experience of 5-8 people.
- Exposure to various databases and associated technologies like Postgresql, Redis etc.
- Exposure to BigData technologies like , Hadoop , MapReduce , Storm etc. is added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Unix
- Implementation of Distributed system software to ensure high reliability, fault tolerance, and scalability.