GOR is seeking talented and motivated individuals to help build a scalable architecture to control thousands of individual robots processing millions of inventory transactions per day.
- Owning and working end-to-end on an application - from system (server, deployment, configuration management) to back end (container, application, database).
- Writing efficient and readable code, and having an appreciation for the same.
- Compliance with build and configuration management process.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Should be able to lead a team and show them the growth path as well as mentor them to perform their tasks more effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and maintain new features
- Design of High Level Designs(HLDs) and Low Level Designs(LLDs) from user requirements to design web applications/ web services
- 7 + years of strong hands-on development experience including Exposure to app servers.
- Ability to learn new Technologies. We experiment a lot and try out new Technologies.
- Expertise in Java/J2EE/Python/C/C++.
- Understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures.
- Experience with JUnit and test driven development and Integration build Jenkins.
- Experience in Algorithmic development and good knowledge of Data-Structures.
- Expertise in Erlang/OTP, Mnesia is added advantage.
- Technical Team handling experience of 5-8 people.
- Exposure to various databases and associated technologies like Postgresql, Redis etc.
- Exposure to BigData technologies like , Hadoop , MapReduce , Storm etc. is added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Unix
- Implementation of Distributed system software to ensure high reliability, fault tolerance, and scalability.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team