SR. UX Designer
Location: Gurgaon, India Full-time
We are looking for a user experience (UX) designer able to understand our business and user requirements, and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and translating them into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
As a member of GreyOrange’s product design team, you will also be responsible for the overall UX activities of different product lines. You will be collaborating closely with product managers, designers, engineers, and other cross-functional team members within the organizations to ensure that our products amaze and delight our users.
About the GreyOrange UX team:
The UX Team is responsible for deeply understanding our users and their motivations to solve complex business and user problems and design innovative product experiences. Our goal is to help our users harness the sophisticated technology of the GreyOrange’s Platform through interactions that are learnable, powerful, and rewarding.
- Works with Product Managers and Engineers to define and design user experiences for GreyOrange products
- Collaborate with agile, multi-disciplinary teams to evaluate the feasibility of proposed features and create phased approaches to development.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- To connect the dots between customer business needs, user needs, innovation, and good design.
- Use informal and formal methods to test your work with users.
- Create experience maps, user journeys, interaction models, flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- An open mindset and self-motivated
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating user-centered design solutions of your previous work.
- 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, product designer or similar role designing mobile, web, and/or other on-device applications
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX
- Knowledge of all creative tools (Sketch, Marvel, Principle, Adobe CC) used by designers and when to use them appropriately.
- Fluency in English and demonstrated ability leading persuasive presentations to cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.