As Technical Writer of Technical Documentation team, you will be responsible to produces high quality of technical documents that help people to understand, use the products & service. Also accountable to analyzes the purpose (or function) of a communication to understand what a document must accomplish. Determining if a communication aims to persuade readers to "think or act a certain way, enable them to perform a task, help them understand something, change their attitude.
The below roles & responsibilities are indicative of the expectations of GreyOrange from your job role. However, your impact on the organization and hence the responsibilities evolve over time and hence the below are not exhaustive or limiting your position at any point.
- Produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products.
- Expertise with documentation tools such as Adobe FrameMaker, XML Authoring Tools, Oxygen XML, MadCap Flare, Graphics and Videos, Robohelp,Version Control and Content Management Systems.
- You will join a team of talented writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities Create and maintain the information architecture
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Min. 3+ yrs of Proven working experience in technical writing of software product documentation.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development should understand concept of agile development and user stories.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team