GreyOrange is seeking a talented and motivated Systems Engineer to create and execute interdisciplinary processes. As a Systems Engineer you will be a primary interface between management, customers, technical team, suppliers, and specialty engineers in the systems development process. You will be solving real world problems, innovating and driving the product to successful execution.
- System Definition, including identification of user requirements and technological specifications & solutions[working very closely with the product management and R&D team]
- Development of systems, including conceptual architectures, trade-off of design concepts, configuration management during system development, integration of new systems with legacy systems, and integrated product and process development
- Deployment of systems, including operational test and evaluation, design of experiments, maintenance over an extended life-cycle and re-engineering
- System optimization in terms of processes, performance and cost.
- Review and evaluation of the technical aspects of the project to ensure that the systems engineering processes are functioning properly and evolution of the system from concept to product
- Technical risk management, planning, control, assessment and decision analysis. Plan for integration of human factors, environmental, safety, reliability, maintainability and manufacturing functions into the product system
- Complete ownership of the system. Research & innovation on a daily basis. Solving tough, real world problems
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S in any discipline; preferably from Mechanical, Electrical, Aeronautical or related engineering branches. [Preferably Tier 1 colleges]
- Experience of 5-12 years in a hardware company, preferably startups
- Industries: IoT, Robotics, Drones, Aerospace, Automotive, Power, Telecom etc.
- Contribution and visibility in at least one product through its lifecycle
- Expertise in at least one of the following area (preferably 2): Embedded, Mechanical, EEE
- Advanced beginner in software ( C, C++, operating systems and networking)
- MCAD, ECAD, Modelling Software (MBSE, SysML, UML), Embedded tools expertise is extremely sought after
- Should have solved real life problems
- SAE, Robocon, college competitions
- Personal multi-disciplinary projects [preferably non-academic]
- Part of technical clubs/societies
- Any experiential knowledge in the field of expertise