As a Senior Solutions Engineer you will deliver world class warehousing solutions to clients in various industries. You are expected to execute solution design / re-engineering project along with the project lead ensuring value addition and customer satisfaction. You will be responsible to understand the business requirements, analyse the data, draw meaningful inferences and support the project lead to define the most optimal solution for the client. You needs to adhere to the project timelines and plan work accordingly. Engineers having fair understanding of warehousing domain and material handling technologies are desirable.
- The role is to use a combination of factors to propose the most appropriate solutions to clients. These factors include an understanding of the clients' industries and industry drivers, the analysis of customers' business data, best practice DC design solutions in these industries together with an ability to develop innovative solutions, and an excellent understanding of the warehouse automation technology.
- To be able to analyze customer's business data and review and compare possible intralogistics solutions.
- To use knowledge of trends and drivers in our customer industries, as well as best practice automation solutions, to advise the customer and the GOR sales and solution development teams.
- Provide customer-facing consulting capability and responsible for designing the solutions considering GOR products and other support material handling equipment required for the solution.
- Responsible for engaging the client on the technical solution and getting the technical sign off on the solution.
- Collaborate with key project & solution team stakeholders by hosting design & technical reviews.
- Utilize creativity techniques such as white boarding, brainstorming, or mind mapping.
- Work with the Project Leader to understand assigned project responsibilities and keep the projects on schedule and communicate progress and expectations, escalates problems to Project Leader for awareness and/or resolution.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application and articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Responsibility of ensuring documentation (MOMs, executive summary, reference slides and presentations) always along with the standard operating processes.
- Should have 3 - 5 Years of experience in warehouse industry
- Should be a B.Tech/ B.E. from top tiered engineering institutes
- A good understanding of warehousing automation technology, its applications, relative pricing, and benefits.
- Overview of data analysis & system planning techniques, using Excel and Access software, MS-office, WMS/WCS and GOR tools.
- Experience in the preparation of flow diagrams, TMS & equipment cycle time calculations
- Experience in developing layouts using AutoCAD and operational methods using warehouse automation technology, controls and warehouse management software
- Knowledge of the industry sectors and customers with whom we work, especially multi-channel distribution, fashion, food & general merchandise distribution, manufacturing and spare parts, to include customer's drivers, strategies, and challenges
- Should have eye for detail, cover sanity check, all exceptions and any deviations.
- Project management skills i.e. planning, organizing, prioritizing and change management.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team