GreyOrange is re-imagining the warehousing & supply-chain industry. We design, manufacture and deploys advanced robotics systems for automation at distribution and fulfillment centers. Our expertise in robotics, hardware and software engineering helps companies solve operational inefficiencies in their warehouses. With in-house Mechanical, Electrical, Embedded, UI/UX, Software Development and Quality Assurance teams, GreyOrange ensures unquestioned quality of all our products.
We’re looking for a Firmware Engineer to join our Embedded team in Gurgaon to work on our flagship products, The Butler Systems (AGVs) and The Sorter (Logistics and Distribution Automation Systems- LDAS) & The Cross Belt Sorter(CBS).
- Developing embedded softwares (algorithms) and tools(automated) .
- Understanding of system as a whole and identifying issues related to software and/or hardware across different departments
- Proactively identify/analyse/resolve issues in system integration.
- Support to other departments in product deployment (Need to travel to customer location if required).
- Responsible for improving product reliability
- Taking ownership of modules (from scratch till installation and support )
- Supporting on-going products
- Code Review
- Interaction with peers to sort out dependencies
- Embedded C Skills
- Good to have Scripting (Any Perl, Python, or Shell)
- Interfacing of Communication protocols (I2C, SPI, UART, Ethernet, RS485, RS232, CAN, MODBUS)
- Exposure to different sensors and actuators.
- Algorithm and Problem Solving
- Microcontroller Architecture
- Memory Architecture
- Well aware of Linux Environment