Our Sales experts at GreyOrange operate as specialists in specific customer industries and partner closely with many of the top players in the industry vertical to develop solutions that help build strong businesses and solve real business problems. We are uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses using robotic solutions to enhance productivity and efficiency in their warehouses.
The role is the flag bearer of GreyOrange in the particular Industry vertical and you will be expected to become an expert on the target industry.
We are currently looking for Sales managers with B2B sales experience across E-commerce, Logistics, Industrial automation, Retail, Automobile and FMCG industries.
- Build sustainable relationships with leading target industry (E commerce/Logistics/Retail/Auto/FMCG) clients
- Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing our installed base
- Work with GreyOrange product experts to develop and deliver innovative warehouse automation solutions for our client
- Analyze Industry trends and client needs & develop strategic client account plans
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of GreyOrange's products and services
- Help develop case studies/references of successful implementations in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist at targeted events and conferences. Champion new product releases externally
- Deliver input to Marketing to pull together and lead sales campaigns (via planning /LOB strategies) to increase sales
- Can work with limited resources, thrives in environment with little process or structure
- BE/B.Tech degree or MBA
- 8-10 years of B2B sales or Enterprise sales in leading companies in IT/Consulting/Solution Sales
- Proven record of relationship building with C-level executives
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills
- Excellent business acumen and problem-solving skills
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team