The GreyOrange's Production team is responsible for building high quality automation products for our global customers by leveraging innovative manufacturing and production processes, thereby optimizing production costs and increasing product quality.
- Liaising with relevant departments to solve BOM, drawing, material quality, material shortage
- After getting trigger of production plan, check material availability as trigger is usually received
- without full material availability.
- If BOM error exist for any sub-assy then arrange the short part from ghost stock or on alternate
- code as corrective action & raise the JIRA Ticket to ME as preventive action.
- Acting on sudden plan changes and spare requirements by preparing material for it.
- Take prompt action on ad hoc spare requirement.
- Preparation of SKU wise shipping Bom /Handover sheet.
- Follow up with packing team to handover the material as per Shipping Bom/Handover sheet.
- Creating PO, making TR, and confirmation including hands on of all SAP related activity., Any
- process issues or TR related issues.
- Help store to solve issues like Wrong part location (BOM vs actual usage).
- 1) Material management and in-house inventory control.
- 2) Do cycle count(in case Kitting not formalized)
- 3) Half Yearly/Yearly Inventory of production material and ensuring gap between physical vs SAP is 0.
- 4) Plan to remove the unused part from line and transfer back to store.
- 5) Creating JIRA for all production related requirements, issues etc.
- 6) Acting on the JIRA/mails of concerned department or personnel and resolving them.
Process compliance related
- Demand SOP/jigs/fixtures/WI/time study data/lay out etc. from ME and take handover of any new changes in process.
- Quality related Follow up with IQC on critical parts inspections which are required on line to meet RTS.
- Support IQC in verifying some parts based on actual fitment and functionality
- Doing Kaizen and encouraging it at technician level also.
- 5s implementation
- Maintain the floor sanity and work method to be proven based on EHS policy.
- Diploma EC/EE/ME with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Material Feeder/Material Mangement Incharge/Material incharge with some production line,assembly line into Electro-Mechanical Products/Automotive/Industrial Automation products.
- Knowledge of any ERP system OR Basic of SAP for production order, line feeding,
- KPI : Material availability in line,Material Management,Placemnt of material, filling the Gap if shortage of material in store, cordination with Stores and SCM.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team