As the Manager - Accounts & Finance at GreyOrange you will be responsible for General Accounting, Inventory maintenance, Banking and assisting in MIS and Statutory Audits, and to ensure that the financial information, analysis and reporting is complete and accurate. This role will also require interaction and dialogue with relevant other department stakeholder to complete their task smoothly. You should have the ability to quickly and accurately supply the information demanded related to accounts.
- Responsible for General Accounting.
- Responsible for Inventory management/valuation.
- Supporting of MIS function, annual statutory audits etc.
- General accounting related to purchase imports, PPE, taxes, payments etc.
- Liaison with the banks for domestic payments.
- Maintenance of Tax records mainly related to GST and TDS etc.
- Assist in monthly MIS function required by investors/management.
- Managing a team of 3 – 4 people.
- CA with 7+ years of experience.
- Candidate should have exposure of working with manufacturing Company.
- Candidate should have prior team management experience of managing 3 – 4 people.
- Decent SAP working exposure required.
- Working exposure of Inventory.
- Sound financial concepts, knowledge of accounting principles – IGAAP/IND AS.
- Good in stakeholder management.
- Strong Microsoft Excel alongside good IT skills.
- Decent verbal and written business English communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate across functions in particular with stores, SCM, production team to address issues and optimize his and their team performance.