As a member of GreyOrange’s product management team, you will be responsible for driving hardware product initiatives from inception through launch and iterations. You will be Collaborating closely with designers, engineers, analysts and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products amaze and delight our users.
The successful candidate will have a strong hardware background and will be able to deep-dive into technology as well as business aspects. The ability to work cross functionally and execute with other organizations in the robotics engineering, manufacturing, and operations is critical. Candidates should have a proven track record defining complex and cross-functional products and product strategies. S/he will ideally have some background in product management allowing the candidate to analyze new technologies and architectures while simultaneously judging the market potential of those emerging
products and solutions.
- Work across the product development ecosystem - technical teams (ME/EE/SW/Platform), business (Ops/Finance), and Go-To-Market (Marketing, Channel Partners), to drive detail requirements for each group as part of product strategy and execution
- Own successful delivery of product initiatives, execution and releases
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Develop, engage and work closely with internal and external partners to execute and deliver products as per requirements and configurations.
- Prioritize and sequence product initiatives against mandate
- Perform market research and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from top tier institutes
- 5+ years of overall experience driving and delivering complex electromechanical products with 1-2 years of Product Management or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience working with complex products encompassing multiple engineering domains, incl. mechanical, electrical, electronics and embedded
- Knack for getting deep into international standards, compliance requirements and certifications applicable to product
- Ability to work well with designers, engineers and cross-functional partners, both internal as well as external
- An analytical and metrics driven work style
- Natural leadership instincts with proven ability to innovate, and communicate
- Ready to learn attitude, passion for new technology, and comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Good to Have:
- MBA, MS or equivalent from top tier institutes
- Manufacturing, Supply-Chain and Partnership knowledge, esp. experience working with partners from China and Europe
- Financial model building and data set analysis in a technical environment
- Experience in automation, robotics or warehousing
- Experience in Software and Firmware development
- International exposure