GOR is seeking a talented and motivated individual to help build a scalable architecture to control thousands of individual robots processing millions of inventory transactions per day.
- Involved in Test Case writing and Test planning activities.
- Writing Test scripts (automated or manual) for Functional and nonfunctional test scenarios.
- Should act as first level of debugging for dev team.
- Should have sense of ownership and proactiveness
- Involved in Agile sprints from the design phase itself.
- Eager to work in various in-house R&D activities.
- 3 + Years of good exposure in QA/ Validation , test planning , test case writing skills.
- Scripting Knowledge preferably python.
- Must have Unix and shell scripting knowledge.
- Analytical and Problem solver
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team