GreyOrange’s business in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) is growing fast and so is the team in Europe. GreyOrange has chosen Germany as its first location in Europe and the base of its VP & Regional CEO EMEA. The office was initially setup in Hannover and is planned to be to Hamburg late 2018 or early 2019.
GreyOrange GmbH is hiring an Executive Admin to provide executive support to the VP & Regional CEO EMEA in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the Office of the VP & Regional CEO EMEA.
The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Managing the calendar and meeting schedules based on the executives business priorities
- Plan and manage travel and transportation
- Taking minutes during meetings and follow up on agreed actions
- Assist to prepare, edit and collate presentations, reports, articles, and business plans together with various departments
- Administrative duties like expense claims, filing, and preparing of other meeting materials
- Assist with other administrative tasks of the executive in the areas of sales, marketing, customer service, finance and recruitment and HR
- Manage local (sub-)processes for Global Functions not present in the region (e.g. Expense Reimbursement, Payments, Visa Processing, Invoicing) and maintaining close contact with the sub-region teams in HR, Finance, IT Execute special projects (e.g. market analyses, )
- Assist in event management during customer visits and critical internal meetings
- Other general secretarial duties
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills in German and English; additional European languages like Spanish and/or French a plus
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- 3-7 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives preferably in the Manufacturing or IT sector
- Proficient in Google G Suite / Microsoft Office and Social Media web platforms
- Bachelor's degree required in accounting, finance, HR, administration or a related subject
- Customer service orientation
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team