Production manager has to be involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes. He will make sure that assemblies are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality. The candidate will contribute to drive continuous improvement on safety, quality, delivery, productivity, standardization cost and discipline initiatives in batch and mass production areas using a proactive approach, quality system standardization, auditing and benchmarking.
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Decide what resources are required
- Draft a timescale for the job
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programmers
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Review worker performance
- Improve the skill matrix and Identify training needs.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) is effective and that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required
- B.Tech (ME/EC/EEE) with10+ yrs. of experience in Production systems / Just In Time / Lean Manufacturing/ Kanban system
- Techncal exposure to 6 Sigma / 5S / Kaizen / VSM
- Quality systems and tools / ISO 9001 / OHSAS18001 / ISO 14000\
- To Improve the utilization of line , manpower and to reduce Production lead time
- Resources available (Man and Line) for meeting customer demands
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team