As a Product Marketing Manager in GreyOrange, you are a technology-savvy business manager. You will own business growth of one or more customers and/or regions assigned to you from time totime. You would be their Trusted Advisor for their automation needs, serve as their proxy internally, and passionately champion their success. You will be empowered to introduce products aligned with GreyOrange roadmap to satisfy their business needs and will be held accountable for meeting stated adoption metrics of these products in partnership with Sales. Towards this end, you will develop and drive appropriate Go-to-Market strategy and plans through cross-functional teams and be an internal partner for Sales Teams responsible for your region. You will drive own initiatives to accomplish committed business goals.
- Identify customer/market problems and demonstrate business case to introduce products with real value creation and good revenue potential. Identify and develop new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Publish Market Requirements Document.
- Provide timely feedback to Engineering on product and strategy issues to ensure that GreyOrange is capable of responding to and/or anticipating changes needed to maintain success.
- Create the Go-to-market strategy. Drive multi-disciplinary internal and external teams to achieve goals of Go-to-Market strategy.
- Develop customer-facing presentations; clearly explain the benefits of product features and translate them into customer-facing messaging.
- Give product demonstrations and execute benchmarks to show product capabilities and ease of use.
- Create business cases and applications/ tools for sales team for future use.
- Develop sales tools: white papers, presentations, collateral, and competitive analysis.
- Arm sales with the knowledge, tools, training, and account strategy support they need to successfully market and sell the product.
- Engineering + MBA from a top-tier business school.
- 5-8 years of relevant industry experience.
- Supply chain / warehouse software/technology domain understanding and experience is a must.
- Should have international exposure.
- Should have a research driven mindset and must perform non-repetitive, analytical work.
- Should have thorough knowledge of business practices in your area of ownership.
- Possess ability to assimilate technical, marketing, and operational aspects of developing and advocating GreyOrange products.
- Quick learner and ambition to keep up with the growing technologies across the industry.
- Flexibility to adapt skill set to support customer and industry changes.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, understand and respond professionally to customer questions and/or issues.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team