Candidate will be responsible for GFC1 Inventory & Logistics and HQ R & D store for handling of store operations and logistics operations along with packaging.
- Material inward as per defined process & accuracy.
- Material Put away as per process & accuracy.
- Material issuance as per process & accuracy.
- Inventory Cycle count on daily basis as per target.
- Material management inside the stores as per targets.
- Agreements / Contract finalization of Freight Forwarders, CHA’s, Transporters and courier service providers.
- Process knowledge of Import at global platform – volume handling 30 Cr.
- Process knowledge of Export at global platform – Volume handling 450 Cr.
- Process knowledge of domestic transportation – Volume handling 100 Cr.
- Domestic shipment consolidation / Inward planning with SCM function.
- Process knowledge of Custom clearance for Export / Import.
- Global sea ports and airbase knowledge for EXIM function working.
- Knowledge of Kitting process
- Knowledge of Global packaging standards
- Knowledge of packaging designing in inventor / iron cad.
- Knowledge of nail less packaging concept and designing.
- Coordination with project managers and production for packaging process.
- New product packaging development process.
- B. Tech with 10-15 yrs of experience in Inventory and Stores operations.
- SAP MM Module with WMS
- Hands on exposure in Inventory Management (Material management with high inventory value – minimum 50 cr.
- Knowledge of Inventor & Iron Cad for packaging designing.