GreyOrange is looking for talented, mature and motivated individuals who thrive in a start-up like, fast developing organization. You will join a highly talented Client Services team to support NOC Operations for customers across Globe. Your primary responsibility will be to deliver client delight by managing and optimally utilizing a team of NOC engineers to provide level 1 support as per decided SOPs, ensuring ticketing process compliance, bona fide issue data capturing & analysis and timely escalations across all clients.
- Responsible for 24 x 7 x 365 days NOC operation by managing the dedicated team of NOC engineers and ensure Global support is planned with at most efficiency and skill.
- Managing both incident Management and Problem Management teams effectively and ensure that the team KPI/KRA’s are achieved
- Should support management in developing, benchmarking, deploying and validating client service strategies focused towards client retention and delight
- Improve client service metrics by monitoring and analyzing results and getting requisite changes implemented
- Responsible for mentoring and developing eminently competent and contented team of Incident & Problem management team of Engineers
- To ensure that pre decided SOP's are being adhered to resolve and close level 1 issues on the first client call/communication itself
- Ensure that tickets are being generated proficiently with all relevant details accurately captured and timely escalations are done as per the defined matrix.
- As the custodian of client voice should support NOC Engineers in requisite internal/external escalation basis priority, severity and resolution time.
- Responsible to send regular productivity and performance reports to all clients as per decided schedule basis AMC / Warranty
- Should be responsible to create and monitor, reliability and stability metrics for each installation.
- Take ownership of developing framework to predict potential/future failures based on historical issue/ticket data and ensure requisite preventive measures are taken in advance
- Responsible to ensure that the needs of the client are being satisfied as custodian of the committed SLA's and promote this idea throughout the client service organization www.greyorange.com
- Responsible to analyse trends and statistics or other data to determine level of client satisfaction
- Take accountability of delivering client delight by ensuring prompt and efficient response and resolution by L2/L3
- Engineering degree with at least 8 - 10 years of experience in Client operations/ Client Service/Helpdesk management/Incident Management/Problem Management
- Worked with Clients directly/ dynamic, self-driven one can work under minimum supervision.
- Must know Customer Service Processes such as Field Service, Remote diagnosis, Partner management, spares management and Service contract management.
- Proficient in NOC / Helpdesk management / Incident Management / Problem Management / Change Management, resource planning, remote diagnosis and support.
- Proficient in English communication skills, presentation skills and Data analysis
- Open to work during weekends and beyond regular working hours
- Basic knowledge on OS (Linux), HW troubleshooting (Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical)
- Past experience of working in SAP / SFDC / JIRA will be an advantage
- Past experience of managing Global NOC / Helpdesk will be an advantage
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team