- Understand the User Issues and Concerns through Research, Guidelines and requirements from Different Teams and formulate into Design Brief and Solution.
- Candidate to present his/her design concepts in quick ideation through sketches, digital medium, 3D CAD for shortlisting toward the POC, Mockup, Prototype and into Manufacturing.
- Co-ordinate and sync with different Teams in providing solutions related to New Design, Human Factors, Innovations, Patents for overall growth of organization.
- Co-ordinate Extensively with Mechanical Engineering team and Supply Chain Team into troubleshooting the bottlenecks toward achieving faster executions.
- Create and showcase value through highly quality Industrial Designed products and solutions keeping Greyorange ahead of competition.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience.
- Educational Background - Post Graduate in Industrial Design/Product Design from Design College- NID, IIT Delhi, IDC Mumbai, Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID),MAEER's MIT Institute of Design etc with Graduation in Engineering.
- Excellent Design Skillsets - Able to produce quick ideas by hand sketches, digital media for iterations and visualization. High understanding of Forms, Details and CMF( Color, material and finish).
- Team Player - Ability to adapt and work in a cross functional team culture.
- Thought Process - Excellent Research and Analytical Approach for problem solving.
- Problem Solver - Able to generate multiple solutions quickly and with rational approach.
- Manufacturability - Good knowledge about material, process and ease of manufacturability.
- Product Lifecycle - Have at least worked on one of the project/product from Concept to Prototype/manufacturability and had been able to resolve issues in between.
- Ergonomics - A strong understanding of Human Factors and its principles and safety factors.
- CAD- Able to create Concepts to High Quality Surface/Solid Models.
- Renders - High quality renders for visualization.
- Environment - Able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team