GreyOrange is seeking a talented and motivated Product Trainer with sound technical skills and administrative skills who will be accountable for training and competency development of various teams within and outside Grey Orange (Partners). Identify competency gaps and plan the trainings. Should be skilled in developing training contents, evolving contents along with product road map, Imparting the training and measuring the effectiveness.
- Should be responsible for getting self-acquainted and enhancing knowledge and understanding on new product lines and evolving processes
- Should be responsible to identify competency gaps across different teams with support from relevant team leads and formulate training needs accordingly
- Should be responsible to devise technical training programs according to organizations evolving requirements
- Should be responsible to determine course content level, training material, methodology and mode for different roles/levels in the organization
- Should ensure adherence to the planning and execution of training sessions, webinar, workshops etc as per schedule/requirement
- Should be responsible to collect feedback from end customers via internal stakeholders and plan / design customer training courses accordingly
- Should ensure quality and consistency across all trainings imparted to groups / individuals
- Should be responsible to evaluate overall effectiveness of training content and delivery
- Should focus on continuous improvement of content and delivery of training program as per feedback from internal/external stakeholders
- Should configure and regularly conduct knowledge/competency evaluation tests of relevant internal / external teams to ensure presence of non-negotiable knowledge standards
- Should track and maintain records of training certifications, due dates and plan recertification’s.
- Closely work with People operations team to understand and plan the training needs related to soft skills and plan accordingly through internal / external trainers.
- M.E / M.Tech in EEE / Mechatronics with 5-8 yrs experience in conducting technical trainings and Global level
- Sound Technical knowledge in EEE, along with knowledge on Server OS installation /config / backup & networking fundamentals
- Experience in robotics / Industrial automation domain will be an advantage
- At least 1 year experience in leading training department
- Troubleshooting / understanding mind set using linux logs, Python scripting
- Should be Interested in traveling, support and conducting seminars, presentations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team