Grey Orange is seeking a talented and motivated IT Infrastructure Support Engineer to help build a scalable architecture.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware and software for on-site and remote users including users outside India
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, networks & other IT infrastructure elements;
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts • OS Troubleshooting including Windows XP, Ubuntu Linux, and Mac OS
- Preventive maintenance against breakdowns and failures of IT equipment.
- Training users on IT services and platforms
- Graduate with minimum 2-4 Years of experience in supporting internal & external IT users.
- Minimum 1-year experience of supporting remote users outside India
- ITIL Foundation(mandatory), MCSA/MCSE/CCNA (preferred but not mandatory)
- 24x7 on-call support for all environments as and when required.
- Experience with desktop operating systems including windows, ubuntu Linux, Mac OS
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team