Manager – Marketing Communications at GreyOrange drives and implements all marketing activities to ensure on-brand positioning and awareness across all aspects of the marketing mix, inbound and outbound. The position works with the multiple Sales Managers and co-owns the responsibility of generating leads and assisting in meeting revenue targets. This role will also be responsible for marketing communications, event management and PR.
- Continuously work on exploring business objectives, to gather Insights on Consumer / Trade Influencer via continuous ‘in touch’ programs to assess local needs and enable implementation in the organization
- Create and maintain a database of existing and potential GreyOrange customers and draft periodic communication materials for them
- Assist in generating, nurturing, developing and qualifying leads as part of the key Database Marketing activity to be passed on to sales teams and increase the sales funnel on a continuous basis for various geographies across the globe
- Participate in all ATL / BTL activities that need to be undertaken by the company to reach out to the right target audience
- The candidate will be responsible to negotiate with and manage stakeholders/ suppliers to ensure that the marketing team is able to execute all marketing programs within budget and to expectations within the assigned budget
- Identify digital / social media partners, Create a scope of work and to manage the execution of these activities
- Content generation for newsletters, sales and marketing collateral, social media postings etc.
- Participate and execute the ideas/plans of trade shows, seminars etc.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in enterprise marketing including assisting in lead generation, marketing communications and creative content writing
- Excellent communication, creative and organizational skills
- Hands on experience in using Marcom, design tools
- Art Direction experience will be an added advantage
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to find common grounds with others and build relationships quickly
- Graduate/ Masters or any other equivalent qualification in marketing is required
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team