- Build sustainable relationships with leading Partners in Warehouse Automation industry
- Work with End Customers/Partners to enable Sales of GreyOrange Products and Solutions
- Technical competence to understand and showcase GOR USPs to partner ecosystem
- Respond on ongoing RFPs to achieve the quarterly targets
- Coordinate with the solutions team and other back office team’s client requirements and contract/SLA obligations
- Manage Partner accounts & opportunities
- Should be able to manage revenue based opportunities commercially through partners to help meet revenue and margin growth strategies
- Understand MOUs, contracts, terms and conditions and the ability to negotiate
- Create partner programs to engage the partners effectively
- Lead training programs for partners to create an effective virtual Sales team
- BE/B.Tech degree or MBA.
- 3-6 years of experience in Tier 1 OEM/SI in Channel Management role.
- Excellent team player and problem solver.
- Excellent analytical and tactical skills.
- Excellent business acumen and problem-solving skills.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team