GreyOrange is seeking talented and motivated engineers having fair understanding of Electrical & Electronics Hardware components and systems design – Electrical & Electronics industrial automation and warehousing domain.
- Analyse development requirements and build appropriate prototype conducive design.
- Evaluate factors such as safety requirements, electrical/electronic layouts to determine hardware configuration.
- Reading and understanding design specifications, control system, technical drawings, system EEE drawings, power supply requirements.
- Participate in calls with supplier and R&D team for understanding and evaluation of design problem.
- Test and verify system peripherals during prototyping to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, analysing and recording test data.
- On-site inspection of components/ systems at vendor’s site.
- Travel occasionally, both domestically and internationally, to support the product development.
- Fluent with English and Chinese, should be capable of understanding the requirements in English and translate/ communicate the same with supplier/ purchase team.
- Should be a B.Tech/B.E. from top tiered engineering institutes with 1+ years of experience in Electrical/Electronic automation industry.
- Experience with 3D and 2D electrical/ electronic design and associated software applications such as Altium AutoCAD Electrical or similar software.
- Working knowledge of electrical and electronic hardware such as controllers, PC, Sensors, vision system, motor drivers, PLC, Cable Harnesses and other general automation components.
- Basic Knowledge of electrical and network hardware configuration such as system network, PC controllers and Communication protocols such as Ethernet/TCP, Modbus/TCP, RS485, RS232.
- Will to put forth extra effort when required to meet design schedules on projects where delivery time is critical
- Should have eye for detail, cover sanity check, all exceptions and any deviations.