Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager – Accounts & Finance
This individual will be responsible for budgeting, treasury and MIS and to ensure that the financial information, analysis and reporting is complete and accurate. This role will also require interaction and dialogue with relevant onshore Global counterparts, and the ability to quickly and accurately supply the demands for information.
1. Candidate shall be responsible day-to-day accounting.
2. Should be aware of export and import procedures.
3. Compiling required data along supporting documents for claiming export incentives.
4. Performing assigned activities for closure of month-end activities as per agreed timelines.
5. Preparing required expense schedules, performing variance analysis and carry out necessary balance sheet reconciliations.
5. Assist in preparation of financial statements.
6. Responsible for preparing required audit schedules and resolving audit queries.
7. Assist in preparation and filing of GST and TDS returns.
8. Assist in ICFR compliance
1. Semi Qualified CA/CMA or MBA (Finance) or Post Graduate with 4-6 years of post-qualification experience.
2. Sound financial concepts, knowledge of accounting principles.
3. Strong Microsoft Excel alongside good IT skills particularly Outlook, Word & PowerPoint.
4. Strong verbal and written business English communication skills.
5. Previous SAP experience would be preferred.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant opportunities.
Talent Acquisition Team