We’re looking for a Product Architect to join our team in Gurgaon to own the applied research behind the cutting-edge GreyOrange products, develop innovative proof of concepts in a scalable manner, investigate patents, study and understand the product’s businesses and technical underpinnings. The Product Architect will not only define the architecture of the product, but define the interoperability of elements within the product. He/She will work cross-functionally across horizontals and verticals to effectively bring the product to fruition.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take lead in the design and architecture of one or more product components.
- Lead the development and execution of the architecture of current and new products in-line with the complete understanding of customer needs.
- Leverage industry best practices and your own innovations to deliver the product/component
- Author documents that transform into high-level engineering designs
- Actively participate in mitigating high risk developments by working on multiple feasible solutions and delivering the most stable, secure and scalable product.
- Understand and incorporate the proper certification and compliance requirements into the product designs.
- Define and ensure proper verification strategies of product in consultation with team members.
- Participate in strategic planning for and delivery of expansion of the support strategy of current and new products in-line with the Product Team’s recommendations.
- Understand and incorporate design, development, manufacturing and deployment timelines whilst defining the architecture/functioning of product.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S/ PHD
- Possess over 12 years of professional experience
- Worked in designing, developing and deploying complex hardware products from concept to release.
- Can understand and convey customer’s requirement in different geographies to the team
- Possess great collaboration and leadership skills to work with teams and stakeholders cross-functionally.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team