Senior HRIS Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities
5+ years in-depth experience managing HRMS implementation and handling data analytics
- Be a driving force in implementing HRMS software for the organisation.
- Handle end-to-end HRIS implementation including business process mapping, data migration support, recommending changes to current processes to provide more effective use of the HRIS, and take the lead as a project manager to implement these changes (i.e. onboarding and exits, org charts, employment changes, performance management, recruitment, etc.).
- Proficiency with SAP/Successfactors, Oracle or other HRIS and web-based and talent management tools preferred.
- Create, generate, and maintain effective HR reporting, including turnover, headcount, recruiting, organization charts, and other key metrics to drive organizational effectiveness.
- Develop a dashboard of HR metrics to be presented at monthly, quarterly, and annual senior leadership meetings.
- Take ownership of HR data and analyse the same to derive meaningful insights which will drive decision making
- For major initiatives of the Org (eg: annual surveys,360 degree feedback etc.), analyse and present the analysis to various stakeholders.
- Support the team in implementing function HR plans and programs
- Manage planned and ad-hoc activities for the Ops coverage team
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Must be atleast from a Tier-II MBA college or above.
- Qualification : MBA (HR)
- Excel super user (VLOOKUP, pivots, databases)
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Experience of working in a multi-national technology organization preferred
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Possess a positive, service oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues.