Electrical & Electronics Hardware Engineer
GreyOrange is seeking talented and motivated engineers having fair understanding of Electrical & Electronics Hardware components and systems design – Electrical & Electronics industrial automation and warehousing domain.
- Analyse development requirements and build appropriate prototype conducive design.
- Evaluate factors such as safety requirements, electrical/electronic layouts to determine hardware configuration.
- Reading and understanding design specifications, control system, technical drawings, system EEE drawings, power supply requirements.
- Participate in calls with supplier and R&D team for understanding and evaluation of design problem.
- Test and verify system peripherals during prototyping to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, analysing and recording test data.
- On-site inspection of components/ systems at vendor’s site.
- Travel occasionally, both domestically and internationally, to support the product development.
- Fluent with English and Chinese, should be capable of understanding the requirements in English and translate/ communicate the same with supplier/ purchase team.
- Should be a B.Tech/B.E. from top tiered engineering institutes with 1+ years of experience in Electrical/Electronic automation industry.
- Experience with 3D and 2D electrical/ electronic design and associated software applications such as Altium, AutoCAD Electrical or similar software.
- Working knowledge of electrical and electronic hardware such as controllers, PC, Sensors, vision system, motor drivers, PLC, Cable Harnesses and other general automation components.
- Basic Knowledge of electrical and network hardware configuration such as system network, PC controllers and Communication protocols such as Ethernet/TCP, Modbus/TCP, RS485, RS232.
- Will to put forth extra effort when required to meet design schedules on projects where delivery time is critical
- Should have eye for detail, cover sanity check, all exceptions and any deviations.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team