Assistant Technical Service Manager
GreyOrange is seeking a talented and motivated ATSM to lead the Technical Service Engineers and support external customers for warehouse automation industry products. He will be responsible to provide level 3 support for allocated product lines as per decided SOPs. You are also responsible for knowledge sharing within the client service team and sharing relevant feedback with R&D.
- Lead the team of TSE’s and ensure that the committed SLA’s are achieved for national and international customers.
- Responsible for efficiently handling and resolving technical issues which have been passed on by L2
- Ensure timely and effective action as per decided work flow basis priority and severity for each ticket
- Should ensure maximum issues are resolved without L4/R&D involvement
- Ensure RCA’s with 5 Why analysis are done with in stipulated SLA terms. Should ensure adherence to committed SLA's for each reported issue.
- Should follow ticketing SOP's and ensure tickets are being generated for R&D with all relevant technical details captured for every issue
- Should follow internal escalation matrix basis severity and resolution time
- Should ensure all relevant site specific technical documentation as well documentation regarding new product lines/or features are accurately captured from R&D and shared with Client Service team
- Should support CSM's in developing eminently capable and technically competent team of assistant client service managers and service engineers
- Responsible for creating and monitoring software and hardware component wise reliability metrics for each installation
- Should develop framework to predict potential/future failures and ensure requisite preventive measures are taken
- B.E / B.Tech in EEE / Comp Science with 5-8 yrs experience
- Experience in Software testing / product validation
- Strong Troubleshooting / understanding mind set using linux logs (server , embedded)
- Knowledge on Server OS installation /config / backup & networking knowledge
- Should be Interested in traveling, support and conducting seminars, presentations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Past experience in client facing role will be an advantage
- Knowledge over shell scripting, Robotics projects will be an advantage
- Past experience in handling international Projects will be an advantage