GreyOrange is looking for talented and motivated Client Service Engineer for our growing team that has one goal: Making our customers awesome! One of the highest compliments you can get as a client service engineer is that your customers ask for you by name. If that’s you, let’s talk. If you love solving the deepest and the gnarliest tech problems, enjoy working with all types of customers from around the world, and love variety, this job has it all in spades. You will have the responsibility of working with a wide range of customers, from start-ups to large corporations, to help identify and resolve product issues.
GreyOrange is a growing company and there's a lot of opportunities to work with a broad range of technologies, people and products. Here are just a few of the things you'll get involved in: verify bugs and work with development on delivering fixes, directly influence product direction through customer feedback, collaborate with team to serve customers and publish knowledge articles to our customer self-help portal.
- Responsible for efficiently handling and resolving technical issues which have been passed on by L0 support team
- Ensure timely and effective action as per decided work flow basis priority and severity for each ticket
- Should ensure maximum issues are resolved without L3/R&D involvement
- Should ensure adherence to committed SLA's for each reported issue.
- Should follow ticketing SOP's and ensure tickets are being generated for R&D with all relevant technical details captured for every issue
- Should follow internal escalation matrix basis severity and resolution time
- Should ensure all relevant site specific technical documentation as well documentation regarding new product lines/or features are accurately captured shared with Client Service team
- Should support CSM's in developing eminently capable and technically competent team of service engineers and technicians
- Responsible for creating and monitoring software and hardware component wise reliability metrics for each installation
- Should develop framework to predict potential/future failures and ensure requisite preventive measures are taken
- Willingness to travel and working on extended hours on need basis
- B.E / B.Tech in EEE / Comp Science / Mech / Mechatronics with 2-3 years’ experience.
- Strong HW troubleshooting skills with relevant experience.
- Troubleshooting / understanding mind set using Linux logs (Server & Embedded).
- Exposure into Scripting (Python / Shell).
- Should be Interested in traveling, support and willing to work in extended hours
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Exposure into Scripting (Python / Shell) will be an advantage.