GreyOrange is currently hiring an Architect within the solutions design team. This role will work closely with customers and internal stakeholders to create next generation automation solutions for warehouses leveraging our suite of products and technology sets.
- Creating specific solutions sets, leveraging our products, that aligns to specific pain points within the warehousing industry today.
- Optimize existing processes at customer sites to realize full potential of the solutions proposed.
- Help create solutions that optimizes people and processes for customers
- Work with sales teams to create solutions to maximize ROI
- Work with Implementation teams to realize the solutions
- Interface with product teams for custom solutions
- Finalizing Bill of Materials (BOM) with a customer
- BE/B.Tech degree or MBA.
- 8-10 years of B2B sales or Enterprise sales in leading companies in IT/Consulting/Solution Sales.
- Experience creating solutions to map technology solutions to a customer business while optimizing people and processes.
- Strong Technical Understanding and Analytical Skills
- Good Understanding of either warehousing or any other industry vertical
- Proven ability to Influence technical CXO level decisions
- Strong process optimization experience
- SCM understanding.
Strong Presentation & Communication skills