Assistant Manager – Change Management
GreyOrange is looking for talented, mature and motivated individuals who thrive in a start-up like, fast developing organization. You will join a highly talented Client Services team to support Escalation Management team to manage the Change control process. Your primary responsibility will be to deliver client delight by applying a structured methodology and lead change management activities. Apply change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required during the life cycle of the project.
- Responsible to implement Change management process and tools to support and structure the change control process
- Support communication efforts: Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact: Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts: Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Complete change management assessments, Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Consult and coach all internal stake holders, CS teams, project teams and Product teams
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Integrate change management activities into project plan. Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Track and report issues, escalate to relevant stakeholders and ensure the learnings are implemented.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support both incident Management and Problem Management teams effectively and ensure that the team KPI/KRA’s are achieved
- Improve client service metrics by monitoring and analyzing results and getting requisite changes implemented
- Engineering degree with at least 6 - 8 years of experience in Change management
- Worked with Clients directly/ dynamic, self-driven one can work under minimum supervision.
- Proficient in NOC / Helpdesk management / Incident Management / Problem Management resource planning, remote diagnosis and support.
- Good Understanding of Linux OS, Python and best practices in Server Management
- Proficient in English communication skills, presentation skills and Data analysis
- Good analytical skills