GreyOrange is re-imagining the warehousing & supply-chain industry. We design, manufacture and deploys advanced robotics systems for automation at distribution and fulfillment centers. Our expertise in robotics, hardware and software engineering helps companies solve operational inefficiencies in their warehouses. With in-house Mechanical, Electrical, Embedded, UI/UX, Software Development and Quality Assurance teams, GreyOrange ensures unquestioned quality of all our products.
We’re looking for a Electrical Engineer to join our team in Gurgaon to work on our flagship products, The Butler Systems (AGVs) and The Sorter (Logistics and Distribution Automation Systems- LDAS) & The Cross Belt Sorter(CBS).
• Combine their knowledge of design, engineering, and manufacturing processes to create
functional products, document the same and present to larger audiences.
• Conduct tests in order to determine whether their products meet all requirements, then document the results.
• Ensure components and assemblies adhere to applicable industrial and ergonomics and business standards
• Use 3D/2D software to create models and drawings of products with efficient material selection and development process. Ensure end to end process of development including design, BOM creation, testing and publishing final results.
• Organize and maintain existing engineering records
• Extensive knowledge of metal fabrication and sheet metal processes
• Experience in system design, rapid prototyping, testing, verification, and commissioning.
• Collaboration with external as well as internal stakeholders such as tech, supplier, sales and solutions teams
• Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Industrial Automation.
• Mechanical components selections