Sr. Engineer – Change Management
As a Sr. Engineer you are responsible for the quality, cost and timelines of the modules you are working on. You will support and collaborate with your cross-functional team, inclusive of Tech, VD, SCM, Supplier Quality, Installation and Commissioning, Client Services to communicate and drive the changes in the different product lines. You are the custodian for your own performance and cultural adherence.
- To Improve timely delivery of new product developments in the GTP and DWS line of GOR and ensure changes to the products and its components are properly communicated to all the cross-functional stakeholders.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for all the stakeholders affected by the changes in the products.
- Seeks alignment and cross-functional cooperation on program execution plans related to changes in the product line.
- Developing Gantt charts, Issue log matrix along with action plan and completion timelines for each project within GTP and DWS.
- To Intervene and address critical process/product related problems facilitate interaction between R&D, Manufacturing and quality team to ensure corrections.
- To update & maintain the Customer complaint data bank with details / action plan / status of actions with relevant photos. Work with cross-functional team to answer all customer complaints within stipulated time.
- To minimize repeat complaints and monitor corrective action. Ensure documentation in appropriate format.
- To work with cross-functional team to Improve Quality Management Systems by ensuring adherence to the quality management system by ensuring that the quality of incoming, in process, end product and special processes is maintained as per the GOR standards.
- Work with GFC-1 cross-functional team to ensure proper handovers from Quality Assurance to Quality Control, Manufacturing Engineering, Production, VD and SCM.
- Ensure proper flow of communication between cross-functional team, identifying the areas where cross-functional team could get impacted by new product introduction or change to the existing product and managing end to end communication to close the loop.
- Min. 6-8 yrs. of experience in new production introduction from any automotive/industrial automation/heavy machineries Industry.
- B. Tech./ BE (Mechanical) from reputed university.
- Strong knowledge of entire product life cycle development and should have executed projects from inception of an idea to commercialization.
- Must have experience of working with cross-functional team and people management experience.
- Sound knowledge of engineering change process, manufacturing and machining process.
- Negotiation skills, Assertive, Ability to motivate and lead people, Ability to work in an intercultural environment, Ability to plan and organize work, Common sense and pragmatism.
- Good knowledge of ECN Process, PLM (windchill) and SAP.
- Experience with Microsoft project and MS office tools.