Senior Validation Engineer
Be part of a winning team that Validates functional and non functional highly complex application functions within GreyOrange organization. You will participate in Validation of product functionality across multiple programs. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization’s business strategies, with a direct/indirect impact on business unit/function overall outcome.
- Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to validate innovative systems
- Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
- Drive continuous improvement and be change agent
- Involved in Requirement understanding, Test Case writing and Test planning activities.
- Writing Test scripts (automated or manual) for Functional and nonfunctional test scenarios.
- Should have sense of ownership and proactiveness
- Involved in Agile sprints from the design phase itself.
- Should be able to handle customer ownership from starting to handover
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical , Electronics, CS
- 4-7 years of Total Warehouse/SCM/ Automation industry experience
- Person with excellent QA/Validation , test planning , test case writing skills
- Must have Unix and Shell scripting hands on knowledge.
- Python, Selenium or any automation tools hands-on knowledge will be additional advantage
- Trouble shooting and logical mindset
- Understanding of the software testing lifecycle, test methodologies best practices
- Knowledge of End to End system validation practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- People who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- People who are Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team