As a member of a Grey Orange North America Operations team, you will be responsible for the installation of Grey Orange's products. The successful candidate will be able to plan and execute installations while maintaining the quality standards, project schedules, and budgets. He will ensure that expectations and goals are clearly communicated to internal installation engineers and installation partners and that these resources are managed and held accountable to achieve those targets. The Installation Manager should be able to break tasks into logical, manageable steps and divide available resources in an optimized manner. He should be able to think critically, make decisions quickly and have an inclination towards problem solving.
- Creating installation plans for different products at Grey Orange and implementing those within specified costs, timelines and quality standards with the help of the project manager and installation partners
- Ensuring that installation team has well defined targets and the necessary resources to achieve those targets
- Creating feedback loop for the Product and Tech teams based on installation observations
- Creating and executing processes for smooth handover to the Support and Maintenance team
- Tracking and managing the installation budget
- Devising mechanism for sharing installation reports and tracking installation metrics
- Onboarding and training for installation partners and installation engineers
- 5+ Years of experience as an Installation Manager, Site Supervisor or an equivalent position.
- Experience in the Material Handling Industry and Order Fulfillment Systems preferred.
- Inclination towards defining and implementing processes
- Strong business acumen, excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, meticulous planning ability, and well-organized
- Ability to interact with customers, cross-functional and international teams
- Engineering graduate preferred (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics degrees ideal)
- Strong sense of ownership and adherence to timelines