As a member of GreyOrange’s product management team, you will own defining Grey Orange’s current and future product strategies for enabling robotic operations in warehouses. The successful candidate will have strong technical acumen and understanding of electronics, mechatronics and software. S/he should be able to deep-dive into robotics technology and Warehousing/Supply Chain aspects. S/he will ideally have both a strong background in product management and planning, combined with strong business acumen, allowing the candidate to provide deep analysis on new technologies and architectures while simultaneously judging the market potential of those emerging products and solutions. S/he should be a very good people person with ability to thrive working in cross functional teams across engineering, manufacturing, and operations is critical. Candidates should have a proven track record of defining complex and cross-functional products and product strategies.
Operations background is preferred with deep understanding of Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Warehousing
- Conduct market and customer research to shape direction, develop product and solution concepts, and present recommendations to senior management.
- Identify, evaluate and work closely with adequate hardware partners in China and engineering teams in Boston/India to design, develop and manufacture product lines for GO.
- Work closely with design, engineering and operations teams to spearhead new product development
- Support any marketing proposal/decision with comprehensive business rationale.
- Provide market/customer context to the product engineering team. Develop customer evaluation programs and prepare customer messaging for product issues when necessary in areas of ownership.
- Travel extensively between Atlanta HQ and Boston Labs for enabling product development, testing and delivery.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Product Manager building / managing electronics, mechatronic products
- Experience in product lifecycle management is required.
- Should be able to define requirements/ user stories that help us achieve business metrics.
- Strong business/financial acumen, excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with cross-functional and international teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a top tier institute is necessary
- Master’s Degree / MBA would be an added advantage