Product Marketing Manager
As a member of GreyOrange’s Product Marketing management team, you will own defining Grey Orange’s current and future product strategies for enabling robotic operations in warehouses.
- Identify customer/market problems and demonstrate business case to introduce products with real value creation and good revenue potential.
- Create the Go-to-market strategy. Drive multi-disciplinary internal and external teams to achieve goals of Go-to-Market strategy.
- Identify and develop new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Publish Market Requirements Document.
- Provide timely feedback to Engineering on product and strategy issues to ensure that GreyOrange is capable of responding to and/or anticipating changes needed to maintain success.
- Develop customer-facing presentations; clearly explain the benefits of product features and translate them into customer-facing messaging.
- Give product demonstrations and execute benchmarks to show product capabilities and ease of use.
- Create business cases and applications/ tools for sales team for future use.
- Develop sales tools: white papers, presentations, collateral, and competitive analysis. Arm sales with the knowledge, tools, training, and account strategy support they need to successfully market and sell the product.
- Engineering + MBA from a top-tier business school.
- 6-12 years of hands on Product Marketing/Product Management experience (both will be a plus).
- Industry/Domain experience is must(B2B/B2E).
- Experience in Market Segmentation/GTM
- Should have a research driven mindset and must perform non-repetitive, analytical work.
- Should have thorough knowledge of business practices in your area of ownership.
- Possess ability to assimilate technical, marketing, and operational aspects of developing and advocating GreyOrange products.
- Quick learner and ambition to keep up with the growing technologies across the industry.
- Flexibility to adapt skill set to support customer and industry changes.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, understand and respond professionally to customer questions and/or issues.