Customer Success Specialist
Are you an tech-savvy innovator, have astute observational powers and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and the drive to relentlessly pursue the path of continuous improvement; then we are looking for you.
At GreyOrange, you will be one of the key members of the Customer Success team. You are expected to engage in strategic projects, collaborate with our customers to analyze data and process and identify opportunities for operational optimization, create and execute an implementation plan and drive it to demonstrate measurable positive business impact.
• Work with customers to analyze their operations, understand how they use our products, what success means to them and identify areas of improvement that would help them become more successful
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to create an implementation plan with considerations to business impact, risks, feasibility and effort
• Drive the implementation plan, track progress on plan milestones and impact on KPI’s, recalibrate when required
• Present outcome of improvement plan to customer with the associated business impact
• Provide insights from customer engagements to guide product evolution
• Work experience of 2-4 years in a warehouse process improvement role
• Engineering graduate from a reputed college/university
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Willing to travel for up to 40% of the time Customer Success Specialist Atlanta