Assistant Manager – Inventory
This position is for GFC1 and HQ R & D store for Inventory Management, cycle counts and working for RCA and taking actions to reduce inventory mismatches.
- Material inward as per defined process & accuracy.
- Material Put away as per process & accuracy.
- Material issuance as per process & accuracy.
- Planning & executing Inventory Cycle count on daily basis as per target.
- Material management inside the stores as per targets.
- SAP MM Module with WMS
- Inventory Management (Material management with high inventory value – minimum 50 cr.
- Knowledge of Inventor & Iron Cad for packaging designing.
- Production systems / Just In Time / Lean Manufacturing / Kanban system
- 6 Sigma / 5S / Kaizen / VSM
- Problem solving ability
- Strategic thinking
- Leadership - Team Handling and people Management
- Time Management
KRAs & KPIs of Inventory and Logistics profile:
KRA’s & KPI’s
- TAT achievement for Inward (domestic & Import)
- TAT achievement for Production issuance (Mass & Batch)
- Inventory Cycle count and WTW inventory accuracy more then 98%.
- Store Training and Development (PART identification, Safety Training, SAP trainings, Operational Training/Receiving/PUT AWAY/Picking.)
- Skill matrix, BPM, Kaizen, 5s