Sales Manager Key Accounts
Sales Engineer at GreyOrange would manage Key customer/partner relationships in the Industry and drive the sell through channel of revenue for growth on quarterly basis.The Goal is to reach to all major Players and excite them about our solutions.
We are currently looking for Sales Engineers with experience of selling to /Selling to/thru Large System Integrators and Customers. The End Customers should be in Automation for customers in E-commerce, Logistics, Industrial automation, Retail, Automobile and FMCG industries.
We want you to:
- Build sustainable relationships with leading Partners in Warehouse Automation industry
- Work with End Customers/Partners to enable Sales of GreyOrange Products and Solutions
- Technical competence to understand and showcase GOR USPs to partner ecosystem
- Respond on ongoing RFPs to achieve the quarterly targets
- coordinate with the solutions team and other back office team’s client requirements and contract/SLA obligations
- Manage Partner accounts & opportunities
- Should be able to manage revenue based opportunities commercially through partners to help meet revenue and margin growth strategies
- Understand MOUs, contracts, terms and conditions and the ability to negotiate
- Create partner programs to engage the partners effectively
- Lead training programs for partners to create an effective virtual Sales team
We would like you to have:
- BE/B.Tech degree or MBA.
- 3-6 years of experience in Tier 1 OEM/SI in Channel Management role.
- Excellent team player and problem solver.
- Excellent analytical and tactical skills.
- Excellent business acumen and problem-solving skills.