This position is for production planning and execution, keeping the material consumption and material coverage on track. ECN implementation and coordination with logistics and finance for timely shipment of finished goods.
- Should be responsible for accumulating forecast based on historic consumption, LTP, Spare category and SLA impact
- Should be responsible for creating material availability plan for material planner.
- Should be responsible for optimizing Spare Production Plan based on Material Availability
- Should be responsible for RTS visibility to respective stakeholders
- Should be closely working with Supply chain & Production and ensure the RTS is achieved
- Should be responsible for optimizing Production Plan bas ed on S&OP plan
- Should be publishing visibility of RTS and working as channel of communication to all the stakeholders
- Should be responsible for creating MIS for plan vs actual for production
- Should be responsible for overall spare budgeting and maintaining warranty cost
- Graduate with 3-5 yrs experience in Spare parts planning
- Strong knowledge on SAP related to Procurement, order to Cash, MRP and Spare parts management
- Command over MS XL and other office tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Past experience in spare parts management will be an advantage