Embedded Engineer (System Integration/ Verification)
• Breaking down a problem and identifying building blocks for the same.
• Rapid prototyping and verifying competing solutions.
• Developing embedded software (Interfacing and Integration of multiple sensors) and tools(automated).
• Support to internal departments in product deployment
• Taking ownership of Proof of Concepts and supporting development teams during product development cycle
• Supporting on-going evaluation and prototyping of components.
• Interaction with vendors and take ownership of partnership development with the vendors
• Experience 3-5 Years
• Embedded C Skills. Working knowledge of C++, Java, etc is a plus
• Scripting knowledge (Any Perl, Python, or Shell)
• Interfacing of Communication Protocols.
• Exposure to different sensors and actuators.
• Microcontroller Architecture
• Quick Learner
• Analytical and Problem Solving Skillsets
• Aware of Linux Environment