GreyOrange is looking for an Associate Program Manager, who will own end-to-end delivery and success with the required Quality, Timelines and Budget Utilization of your programs in GreyOrange. You are responsible for adopting GreyOrange's best practices, while creating any new and relevant processes and capabilities to execute your Corporate, Strategic, Product and Customer projects/programs. The below roles & responsibilities are indicative of the expectations of GreyOrange from your job role.
- To ensure that GreyOrange PDLC and processes are being followed throughout the program. In case of any deviation from the defined processes, should ensure the acceptance from approvers.
- To continuously keep an eye on project plan throughout the project, risks, slippages, and if required escalate it to right stakeholder at right time.
- To foresee risk and make its mitigation plan with the help of stakeholders.
- To map all stakeholders in team based upon their role and responsibilities.
- To be responsible for all cross functional communication between tech teams, production, project, SCM, quality, VD, Installation and other departments which contribute for successful delivery of project
- To Collaborate, listen and constructively resolve conflicts within and outside team.
- B.Tech from Premier institute along with 4-7 yrs of total experience in related field.
- Must Be from hardware Industry
- MBA would be added advantage.
- Hands on 2-3 yrs of exp in Project/Program Management
- Must Handle any Hardware Product /Understand PDLC.
- PMP/PMI certification would be added advantage.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team