- Should be responsible for getting self-acquainted and enhancing knowledge and understanding on new product lines and evolving processes
- Should be responsible to identify competency gaps across different teams with support from relevant team leads and formulate training needs accordingly
- Should be responsible to devise technical training programs according to organizations evolving requirements
- Should be responsible to determine course content level, training material, methodology and mode for different roles/levels in the organization
- Should ensure adherence to the planning and execution of training sessions, webinar, workshops etc. as per schedule/requirement
- Should be responsible to collect feedback from end customers via internal stakeholders and plan / design customer training courses accordingly
- Should ensure quality and consistency across all trainings imparted to groups / individuals
- Should be responsible to evaluate overall effectiveness of training content in various formats like VDO, E-LEARNING, ONLINE CERTIFICATION and delivery
- Should focus on continuous improvement of content and delivery of training program as per feedback from internal/external stakeholders
- Should configure and regularly conduct knowledge/competency evaluation tests of relevant internal / external teams to ensure presence of non-negotiable knowledge standards
- Should track and maintain records of training certifications, due dates and plan recertification’s.
- Closely work with People operations team to understand and plan the training needs related to soft skills and plan accordingly through internal / external trainers.
- Lead internship program
- BE / BTECH - EEE / Mechatronics with 5-8 yrs or M.E / M.Tech with 3-5 yrs experience in conducting technical trainings and Global level to Associates and partners.
- Sound Technical knowledge in EEE, along with knowledge on Server OS installation /config / backup & networking fundamentals.
- Experience in robotics / Industrial automation domain will be an advantage.
- At least 1-year experience in leading training department.
- Troubleshooting / understanding mind set using linux logs, Python scripting
- Should be Interested and skillful in traveling, support and conducting seminars, presentations, reports, digital content, latest training tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team