GreyOrange is seeking a talented EEE Verification Engineer to create appropriate test cases ,test plans, test environments to execute the verification of high level designs.
- To verify the Hardware designs outputs created by engineering team.
- To create appropriate test cases ,test plans and test environments to execute the verification of design.
- Will be required to quickly create Jigs and Fixtures In-house to verify the design principle/Basis.
- Will be responsible to share the feedback basis which the decision to take the design to production will be taken.
- Will be working with the team collectively for the testing of electrical, mechanical and electromechanical components.
- To suggest design improvements /feedbacks based upon their test results.
- Will perform reliability tests (customized as well as standard e.g. HALT-HASS) as per requirement documents.
- B.E./ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ M.S in Mechanical or related fields from a premier institute.
- 6 – 10 years of work experience, having demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Should have basic understanding of Schematic and Layout.
- Should know how to create verification test cases , plan and environment.Verification test Cases , Verification test Plan , Verification Test Environment.
- Should have basic understanding of Mechanical Engineering.
- Should be able to understand system level functioning and can devise method/test plan to verify the design output.
- Should know how to do basic embedded codes to bring in automation in verification test environment.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team