GreyOrange is seeking a talented and motivated individual to help in building and designing a scalable complex hardware designs & teams; in-order to control thousands of individual robots processing millions of inventory transactions per day.
- Technical Direction to Team + Team coordination, schedule and delivery management role for a multi-disciplinary team
- Assist in the development of electrical and electronic applications. Develop system architectures, with support from technical specialists where appropriate
- Focuses on Zero Defect, On-time performance, and bring innovative solutions to save cost without compromising quality
- Participates in NPI/project/product life cycle activities, proactively identifies Risks and Mitigations. Breakdown delivery into clearly defined work packages and deliverables
- Work with resource managers to build a team with the right mix of skills. Allocate work and deliverables to individuals or teams
- Work cross functionally across departments, managers and peers. Develop team members, mentorship, verification and validation strategies for various projects/products
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S in Electronics or Electrical & Electronics or related fields
- Minimum 8 Years of experience in relevant field
- Sound fundamentals on hardware blocks & subsystems – CPU/microcontrollers, Signal processing, various industry standard interfaces (Consumer electronics and automotive), memory interfaces, signal integrity & power supply qualification/issues
- Excellent hardware debugging skills are must. Hands on knowledge on Test equipment and measurements, verification and validation of electrical/electronic systems
- Knowledge on product safety and certifications.
- Technical team leadership and a proven track record of leading teams and mentoring junior-level engineers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to learn things quickly & adapt to a dynamic, fast paced work environment
- Ability to handle team size of 5-10 hardware design and test engineers, technicians