Sr. Engineer - Hardware Design
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics
Experience in Electronic Hardware Circuit Design particularly in mixed signal domain
Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong knowledge of electrical and electronic Hardware and circuits
• Sound fundamentals on hardware blocks & subsystems - CPU/microcontrollers, Signal processing, various industry standard interfaces (Consumer electronics and automotive), memory interfaces, signal integrity & power supply qualification/issues.
• Experience on analog and digital circuit design
• Hands on experience on any Electronic schematic & PCB Design package like Altium, Multisim, Eagle
• In Depth understanding of EMI and EMI filter • Experience in Micro controller hardware (16 bit / 32 bit)
• Experience in Various communication protocols like MODBUS, Ethernet, RS232, RS485, UART, CAN-Open etc.
• Experience using oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and other lab equipment is a plus
• Further, this candidate should have strong communications skills and should be familiar with fast growing companies and the associated deadlines and high-energy culture that go along with launching new products.
• Involve in Electronic Hardware R&D for constantly improving the performance, reliability and life cycle
• Preparing project drawings, documentation and maintaining them
• Actively participating in Production and test of new hardware and systems
• Supports Production, Installation and Service Department staff when necessary to solve problems encountered in the production or servicing
• Creates and reviews Test Procedures when needed to verify and document proper operation and calibration of PCBs and Panels
• Reviews Technical User’s Manuals when needed for insuring equipment specifications, setup instructions, operating instructions, etc. are correct.
• Is willing to travel on an occasional basis, both domestically and internationally, to support the installation team
• Is willing to put forth extra effort when required to meet design schedules on projects where delivery time is critical.