The successful candidate will work on system design, implementation and release to manufacturing. S/he will have extensive experience in embedded system design, analog and digital circuit design, motor control development, possess good communication skills and enjoy problem solving- both independently and in team settings.
Furthermore, this candidate should be familiar with the start-up environment and the associated hours, deadlines and high-energy culture that go with launching innovative new products.
- Involve in Electrical & Electronics Hardware R&D for constantly improving the performance, reliability and life cycle
- Prepare project drawings, documentation and maintain them with utmost confidentiality
- Actively participate in Production and test of new hardware and systems
- Conduct on-site inspection of systems at Vendors’ site and vendor development
- Support Production, Installation and Service Department staff when necessary to solve problems encountered during production or servicing
- Create and review Test Procedures when needed to verify and document proper operation and calibration of PCBs and Panels
- Review Technical User's Manuals, when needed, to ensure correct equipment specifications, setup and operational instructions
- Travel on an occasional basis, both domestically and internationally, to support the installation team
- Eagerly put forth extra effort to meet design schedules on projects where delivery time is critical
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics/Industrial Automation
- 2 to 3 years' Experience in Electronic Hardware Design/Industrial Automation/ or related industries
- Strong module implementation experience – should have practical knowledge in domains like Analog, Digital, Power supply design, isolation techniques etc.
- Hands on experience on any schematic & PCB Design packages like Eagle, Altium, Multisim, Orcad
- Strong circuit building, prototyping and troubleshooting skills
- Building of sub module for evaluating it before it goes to the main module
- Ability to do root-cause analysis in case of malfunction or failure of a design and provide appropriate fix
- In-Depth understanding of EMI and EMI filter
- Experience in Microcontroller hardware ( 16 bit / 32 bit )
- Experience in Various communication protocols like MODBUS, CAN, Ethernet, RS232, RS485
- Experience using oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and other lab equipment
- Knowledge of field equipments like Induction motors, Drives (AC, Servo etc.) sensors etc.
- Ability to understand electrical drawings and parameters
- Understanding and working knowledge of termination and setting proper communication lines in industrial communication
- Working knowledge of incremental, absolute encoders
- Understanding of noise interference in industrial environment and remedies to reduce them
- Understanding and working knowledge of electrical and electronic earth pits and its significance
- Awareness of Industrial Standards (ISA, NEMA, IEEE etc.)