GreyOrange is seeking a talented Mechanical Verification Engineer to create appropriate test cases ,test plans, test environments to execute the verification of high level designs.
- To verify the Hardware design outputs created by engineering team.
- To create appropriate test cases, test plans and test environments to execute the verification of design.
- Will be responsible to quickly create Jigs and Fixtures In-house to verify the design principle/Basis.
- Will be responsible to give the feedback basis which the decision to take the design to production will be taken.
- Will collectively be responsible with the team for the testing of electrical, mechanical and electromechanical components.
- To suggest design improvements /feedback based upon their test results.
- To perform reliability tests (customized as well as standard e.g. HALT-HASS) as per requirement documents.
- B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ M.S in Mechanical or related fields from a premier institute.
- 6 – 10 years of work experience, having demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Should know how to create verification test cases , plan and environment.
- Should have basic understanding of 2D and 3D drawing .
- Should have basic understanding of electrical/electronics.
- Should be able to understand system level functioning and can devise method/test plan to verify the design output.
- should be able to write small/quick codes to bring in automation in verification tests.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team