GreyOrange is seeking a talented and motivated Mechanical Technical Architects to help build a scalable architecture to control thousands of individual robots processing millions of inventory transactions per day.
- Key responsibility of Technical Architect is to ensure that product design addresses user requirements. In addition to being a mechanical domain expert, should be able to design complex systems that involve diverse technical domains.
- Technical direction of the project and product, anticipating requirements and having strategies and plans in place
- Stay open for changes and that these changes can be implemented in a technically excellent and cost-effective way
- Drive attention to detail and critical thinking to map product requirements and facilitate deep product integration
- Identify the most suitable technology and framework
- Ensure product has the following aspects – Manufacturability, Quality, Reliability, Robustness, Performance, Scalability, Compatibility, Internationalization, Branding, Security, Compliance.
- Mentor a highly motivated young engineering team, which proved high innovation-ability bringing disruptive products into the market
- Generating acceptance test requirements that can be backtracked to high level product requirements and keeping them current
- Breaking down high level requirements into modules that can be worked on by a engineer or team of engineers in a way that the module can be brought up and tested independently
- Build/buy decisions and Delivery focus
- Making sure team shares, understands and owns the product vision, will include concept sketches and modelling
- Create technical vision that understand the scope and timeline of the project
- Health of the teamwork and positive customer relationship
- Recommend tools and infrastructure, new technologies and competencies, thought leadership
- Development of internal standards and develop TA`s
- 8+ Years Hands on Experience in design and development of automated units with complex moving parts
- Awareness of Product Development Lifecycle from customer requirement to qualified product in least necessary time.
- Strong communication, execution, quantitative skills combined with creativity and negotiation abilities.
- Broad range of exposure in product design and manufacturing
- Ability to solve complex Technical problems.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams.
- Should have good exposure of different manufacturing processes, like fabrication, machining, casting, forging, molding, extrusion etc., and should have good understanding of DFM principles.
- Should have worked on different varieties of materials like different grades of steel, aluminum and plastics.
- Should be able to understand and interpret CAE analysis results and should also be able to define the boundary conditions and constraints required for FEA analysis of design.
- Should be able to suggest proper testing methods/procedure for the design.
- Should be able to review design calculations for correctness, accuracy and simplicity.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team